Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hiatus Complete!


(at least for now)

So I have fallen from the face of Midgard in the face of my finals, life, and other general circumstances. Lucky for me my garden continued without much interraction.  .. Until Now!
 Spicy Raddishes!
 The sweetest sweet peas I've ever tasted!

 String beans
 Our horns charging in the might of Thor as the Lightning cracked, Thunder roared, and Rain poured all that energy into our vessels. The water collected was blessed then thrown to the garden to continue the fertility and prolific production already observed.




Here we have the beans, peas, and raspberries (hidden)
 Turnips that got too big for their britches!

The season is about half over and I'm terribly far behind. What with flight school, summer courses, raising a kid, and finals have left me hurting, exhausted, or too frazzled to find time. Today I am blessed for a day off and thankful that I'm able to return outside and get some serious work done! More pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment